Student was asked by teacher if he did mischief in school 
Answer: principal is looking into the matter 
Teacher said why you went after a girl in school 
Student : principal is looking into the matter 
Teacher: you really did any wrong thing ?
Student: Even if I do anything wrong if you feel you can expel me but principal is looking into the matter . . 
Teacher: you spoke bad words to a junior and her mother
Student : but she also said bad words
Teacher : you said shezada
Student : but I said bad words but it was me who wishes her mother during her illness . I cursed her but when she was ill I wished her
Teacher : you did mischief before also ?
Student : principal is looking out, let him come
Teacher : why so animosity with that junior ?
Student : gives weird answer
Teacher : you know meaning of animosity? Lol
Student: ya ya
Student : madam you can't ask More than 6 questions on same topic . . .
Plz change

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading